Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just Starting

Well this is my blog page. Im not the greatest blogger, but I hope that to all who read my blogs are more spiritually uplifed and that they will bring spirit into your life and the lives of others. Feel free to comment on anything you think I can improve or things that you liked. You can also follow more of what I do on Facebook. Just look up Elder Sten Isaacson and I would be glad to answer any questions you have or if you want to hear a thought or to have a lesson. Hope you have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Great start. Keep going. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

    I thought that would be an appropriate first scripture for your missionary blog.....

    Have fun with this! Mom

    ReplyDelete